BENEFITS TO YOUR PRACTICE
WHY YOUR PATIENTS WILL LOVE IT
PRP is a natural regenerative treatment, harnessing your own DNA. Cellenis PRP is safe, effective, versatile, non-allergenic, and offers virtually no downtime or side effects. PRP can be performed alone or in combination with many services and procedures to enhance and speed up the results you want to see. PRP can be topically applied or injected. Popular treatments are for face, neck, hands, chest and tear troughs, as well as, hair growth support. Typically, PRP is done in a series roughly a month apart in 3 to 6 applications. The results typically are natural, long-lasting, and visible and the treatment is quick, easy and comfortable. In all, it makes PRP a popular add-on service to many of the most popular aesthetic procedures on the market.
HOW CELLENIS® PRP WORKS
PRP is defined as an autologous concentrated preparation of platelets and their associated growth factors in a small volume of plasma and is thought to promote healing and regeneration. Clinicians use a small amount of the patient's blood, spin it in a centrifuge to separate the plasma containing the platelets, and reapply them in concentrated form during the same clinic visit
- Separator Gel is designed to capture up to 80% (+-9%) of the platelets.
- Vacuum sealed with internally coated glass designed to prevent platelets from sticking to tube walls.
- Cellenis PRP precisely draws blood at a pressure that prevents lysing of the cells.
- Our proprietary Anti-coagulant (MNC7) further helps to reduce acidity and avert coagulation of platelets.
- Cellenis PRP delivers non-activated platelets physically positioned on top of the gel.
- It removed 99.9% of the RBC and removed 95% granulocytes, each typically associated with unwanted irritation.